Monday, June 2, 2008

Hmm..

My life has been so beautiful for the past 3 weeks. It's all because of you de.. It's a miracle to have you in my life. Having you is like having the world in my hands. What would have happened if i knew you the way i know you now. I wouldn't have to go through so much painful moment in my life. But that's God's secret, He might have a big plan for us, No body knows but Allah.
Rose
De...the time we shared, the jokes we laughed at, the tears you shed, the dinner we had, were all the best i have had in my whole life. I just wish may God always gives up other best moments to come. I hope what we have and feel now are just the beginning of much more joy and happiness in the future.

What i want to do now is to share the happiness with you and just let IT flow.

Let's enjoy every small little moment we have. I like the way you talk to me, smile at me, laugh at the jokes, call me "masku", say you miss me. So it obviously means I like you...

The bottom line, what we've been going through for the last three week is just amazing. I felt the same way as you did in our first saturday night. The time passed us by so fast. I guess we need to have more sunday, monday, tueday, wednesday, thursday, friday, and more more saturday nights. So we will be able to know each other deeper.

Do you agree de?

Peace .....

0 comments: