Monday, June 9, 2008

"IT" partly means..................

You've been in my heart ever since we had a more intense contact. It's getting better every day. The more I know you the more I adore you. The more I think of you the more I miss you in my days and nights. You are always here. And do you know how much I worried about you when you are in trouble.

Let me the one who is always there when you're up and down. I wanna be the one for you to rely and to lean on. I wanna share the same ship with you in sailing this life.

I just need a chance to see whether I have the right key.

The past is history, nothing to remember but the lesson of life, so that we don't have to go through it again and end up the same way. What's real for us now is Today, this moment.

So be with me coz I am so "IT" with u.


0 comments: